SUMMARY: Under the oversight of the Director of Youth Services, The Program Coordinator will coordinate the day-to-day activities of the Live Mutual Project. The Live Mutual Project is a MassMutual Foundation-led initiative that brings together community resources and partners to create vibrant and empowered neighborhoods.
Salary- 55,000-60,000/ Year
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize and execute day to day project activities.
- Managing the logistics of the project and communication among all relevant levels of stakeholders.
- Ensuring agreed-upon stakeholder activities are moving forward, mutually reinforcing, and aligned towards the common purpose.
- Ensuring decision-making processes are clear, strategic, reflective of the network and community’s needs, aim towards consensus among all partners, and promote a culture of trust and accountability among stakeholders.
- Bringing members together on a regular basis to avoid siloing different strategies of the initiative, create regular opportunities for members to learn from/with one another, and review collective data and progress towards outcomes.
- Managing the process for stakeholders to share and review collective performance measurement data; this could include overseeing the process with stakeholders to set targets, upload, report, and review data and adjust as necessary.
- Promoting the collective initiative through sharing learnings and progress and continuously exploring opportunities to advance the initiative’s common purpose.
- Knowledgeable in computers and their programs i.e.: Windows, Excel, Internet usage, etc.
- Implement other projects, activities, or job duties as assigned
- Drive frequently for department business
- Must be flexible with availability (schedule will vary)
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job does have supervisory responsibilities.