SALARY: $25-$35/HR. (Dependent upon level of experience)
The YouthBuild Construction Trainer/ Instructor will work to train students, in the classroom, the workshop and in the field the fundamentals of construction and construction safety. Preparing students to obtain their OSHA Certificate and Pre-Apprenticeship Certification.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strategic planning and prep for the Construction component of the program.
- Teaching in partnership with the Construction Manager.
- Assist/Manage house build and any other community-based projects.
- Maintain a safe and healthy learning environment in the building.
- Addressing compliance with students around safety and policies and procedures laid out by NNCC’s personnel policies in addition to the YouthBuild Student Handbook
- Attend periodic YB Team meetings and Professional Development days.
- Any other duties assigned by Supervisor.
- Manages and assesses the work readiness of students for the field of construction and or related fields there within.
Director of Human Resources/Personnel Services
New North Citizens’ Council, Inc. (NNCC)
2455 Main Street
Springfield, Massachusetts 01107-1907
(413) -747-0090 · (413) -746-4885 · Fax- (413) -737-2321