Administrator of Youth Services
Position Title: Administrator of Youth Services
Program: NNCC Department of Youth Services
Reports to: Senior Director of Youth Services Pay Scale:$43,000-48,000
SUMMARY: Under the oversight of the Senior Director of Youth Services, The Youth Services Administrator will perform a variety of administrative and building management tasks that will require interaction with staff, management, youth, parents, and community partner’s seeking access to the youth services center.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize and execute day to day building operations -Greeting and screening clients seeking services
- Grant compliance, data entry, reporting on Departmental programs as assigned.
- Knowledgeable in computers and their programs i.e.: Windows, Excel, Internet usage, etc.
- Departmental record keeping with daily visitor’s log and reports
- Serve as point person for building maintenance requests, mailing, shipping, supplies and equipment
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of department data
- Review and approve office supply acquisitions
- Coordinate with NNCC IT department on all computer needs in the office
- Manage the Director’s schedules, calendars and visitors
- Work collaboratively with Program managers to establish board room and classroom schedules and rotations
- Participate and take notes in department meetings and committees the director belongs to
- Participate in training (Office management Best Practices, job readiness training)
- Travel to The New North Citizen’s Council Main Office for organizational tasks.
- Provide supervision and oversight to all youth volunteers and youth employees
- Implement other projects, activities, or job duties as assigned
- Drive frequently for department business
- Must be flexible with availability (schedule will vary)
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job does have supervisory responsibilities, with one direct employee, Office Assistant.