Position Title: Case Manager
Reports to: YouthBuild Program Manager Salary: $20/HR
SUMMARY: Under supervision of the YouthBuild Program Manager, the Case Manager will perform a variety of duties interacting with Students in the YouthBuild program. Establishing a positive rapport between students.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain upkeep of all record keeping for each YB student adhering to documentation compliance, both hard copy and digital of all certifications obtained and necessary identification and verification forms.
- Provide direct street prevention education, outreach, intervention services, and case management to youth ages 16-24
- Meet with students individually once a week, to work on goals established in their ISP (Individual Service Plan). Document meetings by adding a progress note to their file on OASIS database.
- Greeting and screening clients seeking services.
- Knowledgeable in computers and their programs i.e.: Windows, Excel, Internet usage, etc.
- Program record keeping with daily service log and reports
- Assist youth in accessing community services such as substance misuse services, counseling, tutoring, mentoring, vocational training, and other services that may be to their benefit
- Conduct social service assessments, link youth to need services, provide case management, and support positive change
- Gather information and analyze data for the purpose of evaluating and adjusting programs, when necessary, in accordance with funding program requirements
- Participate in collaborative meetings and committees to benefit at-risk youth.
- Participate in training (Trauma, Youth Development, Motivational Interviewing, etc.)
- Implement other projects, activities, or job duties as assigned
- Drive frequently for program business