- SUMMARY: To provide case coordination and program services to support participants in their recovery, reduce risk of opioid overdoses and improve participants employability and social skills in order to facilitate a successful re-integration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide case coordination and program services to support participants in their recovery, reduce risk of opioid overdoses and improve the participant’s employability and social skills in order to facilitate a successful reintegration.
- Provide warm referrals and develop linkages to medical, mental and behavioral health treatment, education/literacy, vocational training, job placement and housing agencies, and linkage with recovery community mentors and other support groups.
- Develop positive, supportive and effective relationships with participants and their family members while maintaining these relationships in a professional and instructive manner.
- Help participants develop their own personalized transition plans with goals and action steps.
- Support participants in accessing HCSD substance use services, as well as community addiction services that include Medical Assisted Treatment when indicated.
- Provide warm referrals and follow-up to programs that provide instruction on life skills, ABE/ESOL programs, daily living skills and workplace readiness skills necessary for successful reintegration into family life, the workforce and the community.
- Provide crisis intervention counseling, other types of counseling and emotional support as needed.
- Serve as a liaison with service agencies, addiction service providers, health care providers on all cases to ensure efficiency and continuity in providing services.
- Monitor and keep case records on clients and report progress to the Director and Coordinator.
- Engage in the required data collection activities and support the evaluation of the project.
- Attend, participate in DPH program training and workshops, and other professional development workshops, training and conferences.
Director of Human Resources/Personnel Services
New North Citizens’ Council, Inc. (NNCC)
2455 Main Street
Springfield, Massachusetts 01107-1907
(413) -747-0090 · (413) -746-4885 · Fax- (413) -737-2321
Make sure to email your resume to email@example.com